MTN Surprise Is Back Again!

Do you want to be surprised today by MTN?

Well MTN might call this surprise but for me I see it as that game that you will be blindfolded and asked to dip your hands into a treasure box and anything you pick automatically becomes yours; and that is exactly how this latest MTN surprise appears to be on individual SIMs.

Here, MTN operators can be liken as the ones to blindfold you, then any MTN SIM can be likened as the treasure box,  dialling a code is liken to dipping your hands into the treasure box and finally anything that appears when you dial the code, becomes the treasure and you have to snap it up.
MTN-surprise-is-back-again

Hahaha…I know some of you are almost getting confused with those game play above, but never mind, here is the big deal (surprise) from MTN, and I know some of you have been grooving these surprises.


Now, pick up your phone with MTN line and dial the code *142# and you will surely get some sort of surprise offer by MTN to you.

Different SIM gets different offer; if you are lucky, you will get the juiciest of the offer.
For my first MTN SIM, after dialling that code, I got a surprise offer of getting 1GB for N1000 with 30 days validity, in addition to that I also got the second offer that asked me to buy a data bundle of up to N3000 and get X3 of the data, valid for 7 days.

Then my second SIM; when I dialled the code, I got an offer to make 7 days MTN to MTN free call for only N30.

My 3rd SIM was not very lucky; when I dialled that code, I got similar offer to that of my second SIM, but I was asked to snap up the same 7 days free MTN to MTN call for N200.
But some have reported getting 7 days free MTN to MTN call for only N10 and some even got all free 7 days call.


What you just need to do is to dial the code *142# with any of your MTN line and reply with the number that represents any of the offer you see that best suits your fantasy.

Let’s now play the game, so pick your phone now and dial, and maybe come back and tell us in the comment section the treasure that was handed to your SIM.

I believe MTN just did this to atone for their misdeed after they have made some of you to wake up by 5AM and rushing to queue up in MTN offices in the name of SIM validation/re-registration.

Well enjoy the surprise as it last!


MTN Surprise Is Back Again! MTN Surprise Is Back Again! Reviewed by Edwin Akwudolu on 11:00:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Your comment is always appreciated

Powered by Blogger.