Please, Do People Still Use Blackberry?

I am not writing to belittle the once king of smartphones in Blackberry, only but asking a vital question after clear observation over the past few months.

I turned and looked around myself to find out if I will see folks still using blackberries, but the more I look, the less I see and rather what I tend to see are whole lots of folks tweaking their android devices, to the extent that you easily see people with two android devices on their hands at the same time.

And I ask again; where are the blackberry users?

I thought blackberry has flagship devices in the likes of Blackberry Passport, Blackberry Classic and most recent Blackberry Leap.
Do-people-still-use-blackberries?

But rather than discuss these 3 devices, you easily hear people discussing the old Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Or is this just another confirmation that blackberry has truly become a sinking ship that will never rise again in the hands of their current owners.


I also noticed that the more the Canadian company tries to resuscitate the Blackberry devices, the more futile their effort seems to be – showing you how strongly consumers determines the market.

Oh! How has the mighty fallen? No wonder I hear recently that the embattled smartphone company is once again up for grab and the likes of Microsoft, Xiaomi, Gionee and some other Chinese companies are queuing up to secure the sinking ship.

What a world! Looking back over the years and remember the height that Blackberry attained in the smartphone world, one could only but shake his/her head in disbelief now seeing the depth in which this once giant as fallen to. 
Please, Do People Still Use Blackberry? Please, Do People Still Use Blackberry? Reviewed by Edwin Akwudolu on 6:40:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Your comment is always appreciated

Powered by Blogger.