How to Tweak the IMEI of Itel It1502

Itel It1502 is the flagship phone from Itel that came with 1GB RAM for once and an ARMv7 quad-core processor, and a lot of people are beginning to fall in love with this device because of its smoothness in handling HD games and the device also hardly get hot unlike other similar android brands.

Though Itel It1502 is not MTK and hence tweaking the IMEI is quite difficult and different from the normal way you will tweak an MTK device IMEI with MobileUncle or MTK Engineering Mode app.

How-to-tweak-the-imei-of-itel-it1502
But we are here to bail you out on how you can go about tweaking the IMEI of your Itel It1502 without much hassle.

You should always have at the back of your mind that tweaking of IMEI of any device is done solely at your own risk.


Now let’s continue; if you are ready and want to tweak the IMEI of your Itel It1502 maybe to that of a blackberry IMEI or any other IMEI, then follow the steps below;

= => Head to Google PlayStore, download and install Shortcut Master App

= => Open the app and tap on the screen to bring out the pull down menu

= => From the menu, select Secret Code Explorer>>Engineering Mode User2root Receiver and another menu will pop out

= => From the menu that comes up, scroll to left side and select Setimei to bring up yet another menu where you will see and select launch to display the 2 default IMEI of your device.

= => Then select any of the 2 default IMEI that you will like to change to your personal IMEI, delete it and input your IMEI (Blackberry or other IMEI)

= => Finally tap on Set IMEI and Reboot and your phone will reboot with your tweaked IMEI installed.


Hurray! You have just succeeded in tweaking your Itel It1502 IMEI.

You can always check to see your tweaked IMEI by dialling *#06#

But since I know that some of you might not want to go ahead downloading Shortcut Master app from Play Store because it is a paid app, you can also use a free app similar to Shortcut Master but known as Blackmart and the process is quite similar to what you have just read above.
How to Tweak the IMEI of Itel It1502 How to Tweak the IMEI of Itel It1502 Reviewed by Edwin Akwudolu on 8:55:00 AM Rating: 5

22 comments:

  1. Does it require root before it works

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't really require rooting but if need be you can easily root it with Kingroot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot. it worked on my itel1452 i've been trying to change its imei for long now. thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooooow!!! this tutorial just helped me change my itel1452 IMEI number to bb IMEI. and i've been trying to change it for a long time now. am so so grateful. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear and know that it worked for you.

      Do have a pleasant day ahead

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Did you apply the method above and it didn't work?

      Delete
  6. It did not work for 1503 please how do I do it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this method; dial *#*#83781#*#* and scroll down to IMEI change to see if it will work for you

      Delete
  7. Pls Edwin help me. How can I change the IMEI of my itel it 1501. I downloaded shortcut master. I got everything correct but I could not find 'engineering mode user2root reciever" however, I saw 'engineering mode EMstart Reciever ' when I click it pops out another menu ' launch0, launch 1, launch 2, launch 3, explore, favourite ' none of these takes me to set IMEI. I tried using blackmart but I couldn't find it on Google play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you try dialing that code in the above comment that I dropped?

      Delete
  8. Yes I did but I didn't see anything related to IMEI

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice info. Worked for me. Still check out pcgamesdownload4free.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will try it out, if it works will drop a comment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pls it didn't work on my itel 502 note. How do I change the imei number.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neither does d master app or above code work. There's no option for IMEI change under telephony. Please is there some other way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is not Itel 1502 that you are trying it on, cos if it is Intel 1502,you will see the option to change it.

      Maybe it's I tell 1503 that you are using and that one still remains very stubborn to tweak the IMEI

      Delete
  13. @Edwin yes,, I use d ITEL IT1503 and my efforts to root d phone and change d IMEI so far has been futile

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have itel 1407 but all my effort to change imei was futile.,and the telephony does not have set imei option.

    ReplyDelete
  15. am using itel 1701.am still unable to change my Imei .help please

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just got the Itel IT1505 for my self yestaday... I'm fully aware of the hassles of rooting and tweaking this phone... Just rooted.. But unable to change IMEI..

    OGA... Help? Dialed the code too. Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. there's 2 types of itel it1502... the variant1 and the variant2 this tutorial only work on the variant1... on th variant2 there is no ''set imei'' meu in the engeneering mode ... i have the variant2 and i have not yet found a way to change my imeis please help

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is always appreciated

Powered by Blogger.