Hierarchical Ranking of Networks that Consumes Internet Data the Most to the Least

Out of the 4 major network providers in the country, we have amongst them data zappers and also normal data rate chargers, which justify the statement that in every 12 Saints you will find Judas and inversely, in every 12 Judas, you will likely find a Saint.

We have the 4 major network providers in the country as MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat.

Now we are going to be ranking them according to their internet zapping rate so you will know the network that is your friend when making plans to subscribe to any of their internet data plans.
network-data-consumption-ranking

Our list is going to be starting with the network that zaps data the most to the least zapper.


Pull out your chair, relax s you go through this mind-blowing hierarchical ranking of internet data zappers networks;

1.    The number one network in our list today remains Airtel, and it seems that this network still don’t want to change in their data zapping ability-Airtel zaps internet data like hell

2.    The second in our list is Etisalat- Etisalat is known to be a fast network in browsing, but as their network is fast so do they zap data at faster rate. Almost trying to compete with Airtel in data zapping rate but are still nowhere near the king zappers.

3.    The 3rd is Glo- Glo does not really zap internet data; their data consumption rates is quite normal but always get ready for sharp disappearance of network service when making use of them.

4.    The least data zappers here is MTN- as MTN does not zaps data at all which have been confirmed over time of monitoring them. At least, MTN uses normal and working data calculator to calculate data usage rate.


If you are using MTN and noticed that your data is being zapped, then you better check yourself very well, check the device and apps that you are using that might be the thing zapping your data but definitely not MTN.

The order that we gave above came as result of practical and detailed observations of internet usage from the 4 networks currently and over the last few months.

You can use the comment box below to share or list your own data zapping hierarchy if you disagree with the order above.
Hierarchical Ranking of Networks that Consumes Internet Data the Most to the Least Hierarchical Ranking of Networks that Consumes Internet Data the Most to the Least Reviewed by Edwin Akwudolu on 9:40:00 AM Rating: 5

12 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about airtel. It's a pity I can't leave them cos they r the best network in Bayelsa. The others r crappy and slow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Fab,

      I thought that the network that is more stable in Bayelsa is MTN, or maybe your particular location in Bayelsa says its Airtel.

      Yeah, Airtel is the best or should we say the worst zappers.

      Thank you for dropping by and do have a lovely day ahead

      Delete
    2. MTN didn't treat me well. Each time I load my phone, my credit is wiped to zero naira. I complained severally and they kept claiming their engineer is working on it. I'm in Yenegoa. Almost everyone I know uses airtel here. Love your blog. Really informative.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, at times MTN are good at deducting credits with silly excuses, thanks for your warm compliment, and you know what?

      I love your comment!

      Delete
  2. Maybe you need to check if you have a data bundle.if you don't and your phone data service is enabled, you will be charged out of bundle. Hence the reason for deducting your credit. If you don't have data bundle, I will advice you disable your data service to avoid unnecessary deduction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did all that. I never browse with my credit cos it wipes it faster. Anyway, I download a lot so using my credit is a waste of time. I even turn of my data when not in use. Imagine loading 1500 credit at night, not using it at all and waking up to see your balance is zero naira. I had to port sharply the minute that service came to 9ja. I no fit shout!!

      Delete
  3. If you ask me, I'd say yes with great alacrity that Airtel no doubt zaps the most data. Really can't tell if their machines don't know the difference between 2mb & 8mb.

    But it sure can be controlled - especially on Android by simply converting your phone imei to that of a blackberry device

    As for the second spot, i'll gladly give that to MTN. They are pretty good at depleting your data and jumping over to continue with your airtime.

    Really I haven't had any issue with Etisalat pertaining to data zapping but glo sure deserve the last spot on the list. Not for anything but because there 3G, H+ is only fast at night and can only offer you 20kb/s during the day. As I can remember vividly that I had 2gb worth of data stuck on my glo sim the last time I hited their dead line.

    Uche Francis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am new to your blog and I must comment that you doing pretty well. I stumbled upon it in my search for a good phone to buy based on good specs on friendly budget. I have about 20k and I need a phone has at least 2gig ram and 16gig storage space and again where and how to buy. I am based in owerri. Thank in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blessing,

      Since this is your first time for being here, you are highly welcome and you are at the right place.

      Then pertaining to what you just asked, the best phone you can get with your budget and the specs you specified above is Infinix Hot2.

      You can buy it online Here and have it delivered to your door step before you pay.

      But currently it is out of stock because of the rush. But will be available this week..so you can check when it is available and buy.

      It is N19500, then plus shipping fee of around N700 which is still within your budget.

      Thanks for coming over, if you need further assistance, you can always specify here and we will be glad to assist you further.

      Do have a lovely day ahead

      Delete
  5. I have checked the phone and I think I like it. But my problem is whether it will last.
    Thanks for your time and attention.
    Do have a nice day too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blessing,

      This particular one is strong and if you use it properly, it will last for you.

      I recently got two for two different friends/clients and they love it very well, and I also handled it and I can tell you that it is tough and appear durable.

      Delete
  6. I totally agree with you, airtel actually give you half of the data plan they advertised and lots of folks dont know this.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is always appreciated

Powered by Blogger.