I Have not Gotten my Free Airtel 300mb, Come in and Get Yours Now!

Few days ago, I told you that Airtel is currently dishing out free 300mb of data to all its subscribers, and in that post, I showed you how to check for your own 300mb balance.

But I noticed that some of you, after checking with the code for your free MB, you did not see any free data and rather you saw pack: 0.00mb towards the end of the message.

Never too worry, cos your free 300mb is somewhere hidden in a place that only Airtel customer care attenders know where it is…Note that I am not telling you to start calling Airtel help line and start demanding for your free MB.
Airtel-free-mb

The real thing is that even if you check and still see 0.00mb, most of you have the free mb intact but it doesn’t display.


In other word just insert your Airtel SIM on your PC or phone and start browsing with your free hidden 300mb, regardless of whether you saw the MB or not after dialling the code.

Your free 300mb is just somewhere chilling and waiting for you to make use of it.

If it fails to browse, just know that you have not yet being giving, but relax and try it again the next day, cos the free mb is going round gradually.
I Have not Gotten my Free Airtel 300mb, Come in and Get Yours Now! I Have not Gotten my Free Airtel 300mb, Come in and Get Yours Now! Reviewed by Edwin Akwudolu on 5:49:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Your comment is always appreciated

Powered by Blogger.