Code for checking MTN BetterMe Data Bundle Balance

If you will recall, that at the beginning of this year, MTN launched the MTN Better me app and Better me data bundles which gives MTN subscribers 2015MB (2GB) at the cost of N2015.

You are free to call this MTN Better me data bundle a bundle to celebrate the ushering of the year 2015.

The data bundle is currently and still perfectly blazing on any device you can think of and remember you can always subscribe to the plan by dialling the code *123*4*3*1# and it is valid for 30days.
code-for-checking-the-MTN-better-me-data-bundle-balance

Now to check for your MTN Better me data bundle balance at any point in time, simply dial this code *123*4*3*2# and your remaining data balance will be displayed.


Code for checking MTN BetterMe Data Bundle Balance Code for checking MTN BetterMe Data Bundle Balance Reviewed by Edwin Akwudolu on 3:03:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Your comment is always appreciated

Powered by Blogger.