Be Frank, Which of These Networks, MTN, Glo, Airtel or Etisalat Rocked Your Internet World this Year?

Yes and if you want me to open the floor by mentioning the network that rocked my internet world throughout this year and the data subscription plan that I have used and that I am still currently using to visit the world even when I am only inside the house, then I will be glad to start up.

For me, I have grooved MTN night plan right from the beginning of the year to this very moment that I am typing and posting this.

Be Frank, Which of These Networks, MTN, Glo, Airtel or Etisalat Rocked Your Internet World this Year?
And yes I rock it 247 day in night out with simple server tweaking, and I can tell you categorically that in my location, the MTN internet network speed is modest for me and the internet consumption rate is just superb, MTN just pinches the data bit by bit unlike Airtel that I heard they make use of mal-functioning calculator to calculate data rate, and hence end up claiming the name “King Zapper” for themselves.

The MTN night plan as you all know offer a total of 4.5GB data for N2,500 and for one month.


My friend on the other hand told me that Glo BIS with IMEI tweaking of his android and tethering with his PC rocked his own internet world throughout the year.

Now it is your turn to confess the network and the internet data plan that rocked your own world for the year.

I heard some murmuring that Airtel did it for them; while some said Etibaba was their last bus-stop in accessing the internet this year, but we can only hear from the horse’s mouth when you come out to mention yours and not only by hearsay.


The essence of this is that it will help you and others discover the best network and the most affordable data plans that others are using, and hence some of you that are still scouting for network and data plans that will rock your internet world can borrow some leaves.

So start telling us the network that made your year 2014 worthwhile while surfing the internet on your PC or phones, and don’t forget to mention the data plan that you used most with the network throughout this year. 
Be Frank, Which of These Networks, MTN, Glo, Airtel or Etisalat Rocked Your Internet World this Year? Be Frank, Which of These Networks, MTN, Glo, Airtel or Etisalat Rocked Your Internet World this Year? Reviewed by Edwin Akwudolu on 11:29:00 AM Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. I don't know what came over MTN this Year They just start to blaze like Red Fire in my area few months ago after installing their Network Dish in my community! At times i download youtube videos in matter of 30seconds the speed is so dangerous and #Matexwrites as been enjoying this Speed! Thanks to MTN as this made it easy for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matex,

    So you can attest to that of MTN too in your location, meaning that MTN is not really doing bad these days in terms of internet service.

    Maybe there was a major upgrade to their system, and it has really been MTN all through this year on my ends.

    We hope they continue this way or even still offer something best.

    Thank you for coming over Matex and I hope you are doing fine. Do have a wonderful day ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one can dispute this, GLO rocks, internet hassle free. You don't need a 3g phone to enjoy browsing with phone. Anywhere you are in Nigeria, GLO does it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mazino,

      And here come Mazino saying that Glo rocks his world when I am rocking my MTN like never before.

      While I am attaching more feather to MTN's cap, you said that Glo does the magic for you.

      I believe another person will come now and tell us how Airtel or Etisalat made them to browse at the speed of light. Let's just wait for them.

      Compliment of the season! And thank you for dropping by. Do have a blissful season


      Delete

Your comment is always appreciated

Powered by Blogger.