Unbelievable! My Airtel unlimited Android plan for you for only N100 and for 1 month

I know that your ears are already standing straight like that of a rabbit to hear what I have for you…lol.

But nevertheless, if the ears are standing, it is a good thing that they are because what I have for you today will definitely blow up your mind.

This is a season filled with surprises and I also have a surprise for you today, so just sit back, cross your leg as you read.

Unbelievable! My Airtel unlimited Android plan for you for only N100 and for 1 month
It is always so amazing that sometimes, you will have gold and silver mine at your backyard but you simply will not mine it or you just don’t know how to mine it.

Now let me hold you by your hand so we can jump together into the mine pit and mine that gold and silver that I am talking about.

You might be wondering why I am saying all these…here is my reason;

Must read: Have you been surprised by MTN this November?

This plan has been on for long now, but very few know that you can use it on your android device and browse the hell out of it with just N100 for 1 solid month.

Which of the airtel plan am I talking about?

It is the N100 unlimited Whatsapp plan for 1 month.

How do you now subscribe to it and make it browse on your android device?

Well… to subscribe to this very airtel Whatsapp plan, all you need do is to simply recharge your airtel line with N100 and dial the code *948# then pick up that your android device that the airtel line is inside and locate your Opera browser on it or download one if you don’t have, then start browsing till infinity.

Isn’t this unbelievable?

Yes it is but a trial will convince you.


And yes the plan works well with only the Opera browser on your Android device and remember that it is a Whatsapp plan, so you can browse with your Opera with it and Whatsapp till your phone gets hot…enjoy this special surprise to you this November and beyond.

If you want to say something because you are happy with what you just read, simply use the comment box to below to do so.
Unbelievable! My Airtel unlimited Android plan for you for only N100 and for 1 month Unbelievable! My Airtel unlimited Android plan for you for only N100 and for 1 month Reviewed by Edwin Akwudolu on 10:20:00 AM Rating: 5

12 comments:

  1. thanks my guy it working on my x2 and is even downloading.pls does the whatsapp subscribtion has limited or unlimited mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edwin, i am happy to find your blog, this is a great post but though i do not have android phone yet.Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Osuofia,

      Glad to see you here, I know very soon you will get an android phone.

      By the way your name reminds me of Osuofia in London..Hope you are not in London?

      Once again thank you for stopping over, do have a lovely day ahead

      Delete
  3. hello edwin, sorry to bring dis here. just dat am helpless. pls based on ur change of android imei to bb imei post, i just went tru d entire process
    sucessfully bro. also switched
    my data connection to sim 2
    which is glo. but am not yet
    getting a connection. am i
    missing smtin bro?
    bookeyblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookey Ebuka, yes you are missing one little thing. I know you have forgoten to change your APN to blackberry.net so just go and do that and start enjoying your glo browsing on your android

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edwiin, it rocks and rocks more vaseline to your elbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really the best blogger for me as far as I have explored blogging in nigeria thumbup bro...keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anthony,

      Thank you so much for the shower of accolade, it is my pleasure to server you better.

      Do have a great week ahead and thank you once again for stopping by

      Delete
  7. You are really the best blogger for me as far as I have explored blogging in nigeria thumbup bro...keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is always appreciated

Powered by Blogger.