Airtel Surprises Continues: Have You Gotten Your Free 100mb Yet?

In fact, I think I have been extra surprising you these days with over generosity, to the extent that I have even surprised more people than MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat joined together in this season of surprises. 

And my surprises have come mostly through the Airtel network.

Though some of you might call airtel different types of funny names like Slowtel, Helltel, data zappers and the rest, yet they keep on surprising and setting the pace.

For me, the only problem I have with airtel is their SIM eligibility issues on their numerous surprises.
Airtel Surprises Continues: Have You Gotten Your Free 100mb Yet?

If you have not gotten any one of airtel surprise with your SIM, then this very one might just be the one your SIM is waiting for.


But on the other hand, if your airtel SIM has not been eligible for any of the airtel numerous surprises that I have been dishing out, including the one I am going to be showing you today, then you better go and visit your village head and ask him to show you the person that you have offended that is making your SIM not to be eligible in any way to the offers.

For those that want to doubt that I have not supplied you with enough airtel surprises these season, let me prove it to you now that I have done so, and the good thing is that all the airtel surprises are still valid till this very moment.

Ok, firstly, I discussed the airtel android data 1+1offer that was recently launched as part of the surprises. Some are eligible for the offer, whereas others were not.


After that, I went ahead to give you a test of airtel WTF data plan for full free 7 days, as if that was not enough, I showed you how you can use only N100 airtel Whatsapp bundle to surf almost unlimitedly with your Android for full 1 month.

Even at that, some of you still went ahead to act like Oliver Twist that keeps asking for more. I then reminded you that the Airtel BIS monthly 1+1 offer is back and still blazing on any device of your choice.

Today again I will still remind you of yet another surprise offer that have been ongoing and see if that your stubborn SIM will still reject this.


Which offer am I talking of?

You might have heard of it before or even have tried it but you were not given your free 100mb…well the offer is that part of airtel surprise that gives you free 100mb to flex with for full 1 week.

If you have tried it before by dialing the codes and were not given the 100mb, then just dial it again now, cos there is now very high tendency that they will give it to you this time around.

I told you earlier that my only problem with airtel is their SIM eligibility issue. Just last week, I tried to get my own free 100mb on my both SIM, and I was told that my current plan is not eligible for the offer, but today, after dialing again, lo and behold I got my 100mb on both SIM.


In other words, you too can start dialing now and start getting your free 100mb.
To get your free 100mb;

= => Dial *166# to migrate to airtel Club 10

= => Then after that, dial *141*13*100# and that is all.

That your SIM that was not eligible before might just be eligible now…No dulling…start dialing.

If you are happy with this piece, kindly use the comment box below to express yourself or you can use it to tell us whether your stubborn SIM finally succumb to the surprises.

Airtel Surprises Continues: Have You Gotten Your Free 100mb Yet? Airtel Surprises Continues: Have You Gotten Your Free 100mb Yet? Reviewed by Edwin Akwudolu on 6:12:00 PM Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Kaycee,

      Good to know it also worked for you...that is what the good season of surprise brings to you.

      Thank you for dropping by and letting us know that it worked for you

      Delete
  2. I will give it a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah just do so, and the network is better this time around in my location. I just used it to reply you now

      Delete
  3. Thanks it worked!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is always appreciated

Powered by Blogger.