Konga VS Jumia

Konga and Jumia are the two leading e-commerce stores operating mostly in Nigeria, but also do offer some services outside Nigeria to some other African countries. 

The two online stores no doubt have vast varieties of goods listings ranging from electronics, phones, computers, phones and computers accessories, clothing, kitchen utensils just to mention but a few.

Having made use of both online stores in the past and recently, I have decided to come up with honest review and comparison between the both. I will be categorising my comparison and without any delay let me take you straight to the comparison categories between the two e-stores.


Commodities (Goods)

Yes when it comes to commodities, both e-stores offer wide arrays of goods as I have mentioned earlier, but since we are much interested in bringing out differences here between both stores other that focusing on similarities, between Konga and Jumia for commodities availability, Jumia takes the glory. Jumia no doubt has more commodities in stock than Konga in totality.
Konga VS Jumia

Prices

Prices always come handy whenever you want to make a comparison of two e-stores like this and price has a lot to play out whenever it comes to consumers or customers demand. 

For Konga and Jumia Price tags on their displayed products, Konga leads in terms of cheaper items. Most of the same or similar items offered in both Konga and Jumia e-stores, the prices in Konga are often much cheaper than that of Jumia.

Payment and delivery services

Both stores offer payment on delivery services to 3 major cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt, but Jumia charges extra cost for the delivery services of items ordered for, Konga on the other hand offers absolutely free delivery, the price as listed on their website is exactly what your pay during checkout and when you finally receive your goods. But with Jumia during checkout you get to see additional delivery charges added to the item you are ordering.

You may also want to read: Apple VS Samsung smart watches

Time and speed of delivery

All the time I have made orders from Konga, the items have gotten to me in not more than 3 days from the day I placed the orders, for Jumia as I currently write now, I have an order placed since last week Tuesday exactly 8 days from now, I have not received the any item but all what I have being receiving are series of calls from their customer service attendant to confirm the order and in the process marketing me to buy other items, when I have not even received the order I placed for.

It is now time for you to act as incorruptible judge to pass your verdict with the above unbiased comparison and tell us where you will prefer going for your shopping?

Konga VS Jumia Konga VS Jumia Reviewed by Edwin Akwudolu on 10:03:00 AM Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. Konga is more preferable. I have ordered 2 different items on Jumia which they claimed to have in stock by the time of purchase and none got delivered and as a result, a refund had to be made on both occasions. My orders with Konga have been smooth so far and their customer service top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konga is the place to shop.

    I once ordered a tablet pouch on Jumia and had to have it returned when they delivered a wrong size. I got a refund but my shipping cost was not refunded.

    Konga is way better. Never had issues with them or their services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Konga to me is better. I once ordered for an LED TV on jumia and for 5days the TV was never shipped. Only for the customer service to call me trying to market another product to me instead of my desired product which I declined. Supprisingly I got a mail that same evening that the product is out of stock. I went back to their site and discovered the price of the Yv has been increased by N15,000. I got angry and placed the same order on konga and was delivered in 3days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As for me, I prefer jumia. I know that jumia charge a lot for their delivery services but they compensate buyers by offering lots of coupons / vouchers like jumia fireworks and the rest. Then most items on their website are sold by them (jumia) but that's not the case with konga. I once ordered a z10 battery from konga a week before I ordered my smart tv from jumia but my tv arrived before my battery. Also am currently having a problem with konga...I have ordered the same item from three different sellers but they keep sending me mails telling me that my order was cancelled. My advice if you want better value for your money, go for jumia but if are watching your pocket then take the risk and hassle and go for konga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Felixicopet,

      Truly, of recent Jumia has stepped up their game unlike in the past that their services were so poor and incomparable with that of Konga.

      Thank you for dropping by and sharing your views.

      Do have a wonderful day ahead

      Delete

Your comment is always appreciated

Powered by Blogger.