I have said this time without number that blogging is a skill that involves the art of content creation but not an innate ability, therefore it can always be learnt and almost perfected in any stage of one’s life.
I have seen 70year old blogging and if a 70years old man can still blog then what about you?
One thing I will like you to know here is that there are no limits to the amount of skills that you can acquire as a blogger. Just as everyday of your life present you with entirely different and new learning curve, there is always room for new skills and improvement in blogging.
Again, one major head-on you can get in your everyday blogging or in your quest in acquiring more skills in blogging is by fast-tracking your learning or skills developmental process.
Must read: 10 Amazing benefits of blogging
You will agree with me that it is by far better for you to start blogging today and within the next 6 months of blogging, for your blog to be touching the sky than for it to take a year before getting close to the sky.
In that vein, we bring you the 5 surefire ways you can fast-track your skills and take your blog to the sky in no time.
1. Learning from the right mentor and sources – it is a pity today that the blogosphere is getting saturated with the rate at which blogs are being proliferated on daily basis. This on its own has presented a kind of problem. It is even getting more difficult by the day to know the right sources or the right mentor to follow in acquiring the proper blogging skills.
Every Tom, Dick and Harry today has something to present when it now comes to blogging, whether they are genuine or scraped and stolen copyrighted contents, all will be presented to your face at the click of a button.
Recommended: 2 most challenging aspect of blogging
This whole thing is making identifying and choosing the right mentor to seem as a mirage. For sure if you can lay your hand to the right mentor in blogging or right sources immediately, it will save you huge amount of useful time and energy than picking the wrong mentor that will end up delaying your skills acquisition process and progress.
So it is very important, you exercise whole lots of wits in choosing your blogging mentor and also in learning from the right sources to avoid all those delays.
“Don’t just be ubiquitous for nothing, try and be ubiquitous for tangible knowledge”
2. Practice makes perfect – For your blogging skills to skyrocket in no time in the blogosphere, you have to practice and practice and practice again and again. All those little little skills you are acquiring or gaining from others, you have to make them work for you by putting them into full practice.
You don’t just continue learning and learning without practicing out, but you have to try out things and implement them even on your own to see how well they will work out.
You can read: What an irony! blog for passion, don't blog for money
By constant practice, you end up perfecting the art of blogging and the art becomes in you as if it was innate ability. By so doing, even codding becomes as easy as ABC and what it is tantamount to is that you now work at fast pace when you have gotten mastery of the blogging skills you have been practicing.
3. Consistency and persistency will surely take you to promise land- the truth is that in blogging skills developmental stage, it gets better with time. If you are the type that blogs today and blog no more tomorrow, then the big question is how do you now intend to fast track your blogging skills?
One of the sure things that will fast track your blogging skills is on how consistence and persistence you are in the field.
4. Google is your friend – Did I see you forget that Google is your friend? Yes, Google is truly your friend when it comes to helping you fast track your skills in blogging.
To me, one of the greatest innovations, if not the greatest in our time is the Internet Technology. And today, you can hardly mention the internet without mentioning Google.
What is that that you are looking for to help you in fast tracking your blogging skills, and that your physical blogger friend or mentor cannot provide answer to? Do you know that Google is even a more powerful mentor? Why not just ask Google and see for yourself if the answers you were looking for will not just come out from the thin air.
“Yes, I fully concur, Google is also my good friend”
5. Setting up target for yourself – Many bloggers are guilty of this. If you doubt, turn around and ask some of your blogger friend, what they want to achieve with their blogs and in what time they planned achieving that. It will amaze you that some have not even set up any target for themselves.
This does not only apply to blogging but also in other real life situations. It is always a good habit and good practice to set up targets in whatever you are doing that you intend to achieve something tangible out of it.
You can also read: Long blog posts or short blog posts,which is recommended?
In the blogosphere, if you set up reasonable targets and the time you want to achieve them, it will help you a great deal in working towards fast tracking and achieving those skills.
In conclusion, I affirm the earlier saying that blogging is an art that can be acquired and by following the 5 ways of fast tracking your blogging skills enumerated above, the sky will no longer be your limit but a starting point.
If you are happy with this piece, why not use the comment box to express yourself. Please also share this with your friends so you can improve and fast track your blogging skills together with them.